Saturday 7 May 2011

Energy sustainability helps lead to fiscal non-sustainability.

On matters 'climate' Watts Up With That and Bishop Hill are leaders in debunking environmentalists wild and inaccurate claims. Unbeknown to some there exists another blog, NoTricksZone, edited by P. Gosselin in Germany that is well worth reading.

From NTZ we learn that the entire environment scam has been torpedoed by the IMF, ECB and the EU who have, in effect, certified that energy sustainability = fiscal non-sustainability. 

Anyone seen this little gem reported in our MSM?

5 comments:

A K Haart said...

Another good one is Real Science by Steven Goddard.

http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/

...and no, I haven't seen it in the MSM. Fundamentally important to the green agenda and they miss it. I'm as astonished as you are WfW.

subrosa said...

Where's the post congratulating the Scots for their superb decision WFW? ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good site WfW.

I get the feeling that it's all falling apart - this ETS nonsense is nothing to do with saving the planet.

I just can not believe how we are all being conned by it,

Woodsy42 said...

"no, I haven't seen it in the MSM"

It doesn't fit with their narrative so you are not likely to see much of it.
I agree WfW, NoTricksZone is an excellent informative blog, I was following it back when I simply distrusted the 'science', before I realised that the problem was political not climatic.

WitteringsfromWitney said...

AKH, W42, BJ: So we are all of one mind then?

SR: "Superb decision"? What - has Salmond decided to get rid of all this enviro mentalist rubbish then? How come I missed that piece of news? :)